Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Goal Changing

      At the beggining of the year i stated that all i wanted for my future was a decent post high school education from the University of Kentucky.  Even though my demand for a great education in engineering my overall thought about this has changed.  Instead of just focusing on the degree my senior year has made me crave a greater experience from college.
      From visiting several different colleges over my senior year, i have discovered that class is just half of the overall experience of college and that there is a social presence that can be found in all students.  However, the sense of dependency is what I'm really looking forward to, and as such i have set new goals for myself.
      I want to obtain a great deal for myself after college and my senior year has set those standards even higher then they were at the beginning of the year.  I want to earn a job were I'm my own boss and can run my business the way i see fit.  To become the boss in a field of engineering is not a small task and will require a lot more then just a bachelors degree on one's belt.  The road that i have paved for myself is not a smooth one, but the prize at the very end of my journey is one that will bring me self satisfaction and a feeling of personal worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment